Saturday 27 February 2010

Old Lady

Sometimes people I meet make the day at work either fun or more bearable, take your pick. I called an elderly lady to my counter position today, and she was (I'm Guessing) 80 years + of age.
Immediately she started moaning about how long she had been waiting to be served. Now today was the last working day of the month, and traditionally each last day of the month we are hammered with people wanting road tax disc's - fact.
So when I said to her "When you came in today you were just a teenager" she left with a big smile on her face, after posting her letter to the U.S.A. ,and me too. It was priceless.

No.5

1 comment:

grumpyoldwoman said...

Argh - you snuck back on and didnt tell me - gutted! Have done the refresher course and am up-to-date on your life. Are you still on faceache as I havent seen any comments from you lately?